Sunday, July 12, 2009

I can't believe she is so BIG!!


So, it has been a month since Eleni left. Makes me sad to write about it so I wont. We had a great 4th of July. Grandma & Grandpa were here from Yakima. Eleni and Andrew were here from Corvallis. Ryan and Jordan were here from San Jose. Then the usual gang of Grandpa Alan and Glenda. We had a good time.
Alyse was sick for an entire week and we had to stay home with her. Then, she got pink eye an was home for two days. Needless to say, Steve and I are thinking that we need a backup plan.....oh, wait...there isn't anyone....any volunteers? She is better now.
Alyse went and spent the evening with Grandma Donna last night. Steve and I went on a date for the first time since Alyse was born. She did great! (the first two previous times she cried the whole time). It was nice for us to get out.
This weekend we have just spent some good family time together. It has been nice.

1 comment:

Tepker Law said...

Oh my gosh I miss you guys so much! It's funny ~ I missed you before, but now that we both have little girls and the opportunity to foster a friendship between them ~ I'm picturing the four of us (the girls) planning shopping weekends in Portland, pedis at the spa, etc. ~ I miss you AND Alyse even more!

Anyway, I can't believe she's getting so big either! I am SO excited to see you all in Yakima in August and to celebrate her birthday (and Auntie's wedding) with her!!

Love you!