Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Saying Good-Bye to Auntie



We moved Eleni to Corvallis on Saturday. She starts school next monday and gets married in a couple of months. We are so excited for her. BUT we miss her....I am now writing the rest of this 3 weeks later, been in draft form for a few weeks. Anyway, we are getting on pretty good. Daycare has been an adjustment for us. Alyse did 2 weeks--and then got sick--and has spent this entire week at home.......with us! One of the many blessings of daycare, I suppose!


2 comments:

Ella Price said...

Three weeks is not bad! I don't think I updated for three + months! Miss you guys.

Tepker Law said...

Oh poor Lysie! Daycare definitely can do a number ... Collin was sick the whole first year (as you, I'm sure, well remember when he was throwing up all over during one of your visits!). I hope she's feeling better now ~ or soon. I can't wait to see her again!!! August can't get here soon enough. Are you guys taking a trip at the end of July? If not, we should talk! We have a whole week and in massive debates over what to do!! Maybe we can meet up! We are literally debating everything from Hawaii to Palm Springs/San Diego to camping in the San Juans. Miss you!!