Saturday, December 5, 2009

ALYSE

Since it has been awhile since I wrote an update, I will do a summary:

She is now 15 months old.
Walking and talking
She says "B" for Bailey, Ball, More, Momma, Go Cougs (it was rough, but I heard it), yes, no, bannana and .......I am sure there is more.
She loves to Dance and will shake it to anything but her favorite is Black Eye'd Peas and Boom Boom Pow.
She is a daddy's girl. Man, does she love Steve.
She has lots of teeth, atleast 6 on the bottom and 6 on the top. Seems like she gets a new tooth every week.
Potatoe Head is her favorite toy, although she loves loves books. Can't seem to get enough of the books.
She eats everything............I mean everything......
Weighs in at 24.5 pounds. She was at the doctor this week so I know this is accurate.

No comments: