Monday, August 17, 2009

First Birthday!







Yesterday we celebrated Alyse's First Birthday. Yes, we are a week early but with Eleni's wedding next weekend, it was just too much to fit in so........we did it early. We had a wonderful little gathering. Lots of fun. As you can see, Alyse had her own little cake and after a few minutes and discovering that it tasted okay, she dug in and made a huge mess. She got so mad at me when I took it away from her. Her personality always amazes me.
Hard to believe that a whole year has passed. Concerning how our lives have changed over the last year you would think that it would feel like too but surprisingly it doesn't. We just can't imagine our life without her now. She brings so much joy to our world an constantly makes us laugh. We are so greatful for her blessing in our lives and can not thank God enough for her continual good health. We just love her!!

2 comments:

Ella Price said...

She is so precious! I lover her. I am amazed at how fast the year has gone. I am thankful everyday that we get to be a part of her life. Have a great trip. See you when you get back.

Tepker Law said...

Look at the big girl! And devouring that cake! I CAN'T WAIT to see her (and you guys!) this weekend! See you soon!!!