Sunday, November 16, 2008

Evidence of the Roll Over

Alyse is rolling over all of the time now. She seems to really like it. We have seen signs of her rolling over from back to front but nothing has materialized yet. Just the front to back. She is such a strong little girl.

I went back to work two weeks ago. I am so thankful that I work close enough to come home and see her every day at lunch. Makes me feel like I miss a little less.

Alyse and Eleni are doing great! They have a daily routine which seems to keep them both occupied and out of trouble. Generally Alyse sleeps until 10:00 am. Yes, 10:00 am (midnight to 10:00). She then gets up, eats and plays for about an hour. She then goes back down about 11:00 and sleeps for about 45 minutes. She then plays until 1:00 when I come home to feed her. She then sleeps again at about 2:00, then plays until about 5:00 when she takes another nap until Steve and I get home. This has been her schedule for about 2 weeks now. Impressive if you ask me.

Alyse and Eleni spend their days playing on the mat, running in the BOB, reading books, singing songs, playing patty cake, reading books and laughing. Eleni is doing an amazing job and we feel so blessed to have her here with us. The time she is spending with Alyse is priceless.

1 comment:

Tepker Law said...

yeah! thank you for the video!!! too friggin' cute!!